string of lights

string of lights

Monday 2 May 2016

April Favourites

Hi Guys! 

This are my favourites for this month!! Enjoy!


Beauty

Wake me up concealer
This Rimmel concealer has been around for like ever but I only recently started using it and I can understand why people have been raving about it for so long. It blends amazingly well and the colour is get is exactly write for my rather pale complexion. I have it in ivory 01

Collection Volumizing Mascara
The reason I love this mascara so much is because of the brush. I have loads of little bristles on it so it can catch even those little lashes that don't normally get covered by a normal mascara. It was also pretty so cheap so there's another bonus.

Lets Spritz!
This is Zoella's perfume and I know its cliché that I would like this just because its by Zoella, but I don't I actually think it has a really lovely smell and I wear it most days. The bottle is also really cute and looks nice on my dressing table so why not??

Collection Define and Perfect Eyebrow Powder
I have no idea that eyebrow powder was even a thing but I tried it and its actually so good!! The colour is perfect for me and its really easy to use


Entertainment

Best Feinds
I know a lot of youtubers and people have been advertising this game lately but I am not being paid or anything I just think this game is really fun and I have been really enjoying playing it on the bus to school and when I am board in class. (I deffenently don't do that. Nope never :{)Me and my mum were having a competition to see who could get to the highest level first and when I can to her saying that I was on level 31 and was really proud she told me thats he was on level 65 and I was sooooooo annoyed :D

Scream Queens
So last month I talked about a TV show that I have been really loving called Pretty Little Liars and if you liked that I am sure you will love this show. Scream Queens it about a Sorority in a university and how there is a cereal killer on the loose. It is really funny but also quite dark and a bit scary. I have been enjoying this show sooo much lately an I really recommend it. Although maybe don't watch it at night. :P

The Jungle book
I saw this film yesterday and I am obsessed!! The animation was incredible and looked so real. And even thought I knew the story line, I was still shocked and wasn't expecting some things. It was so enjoyable and you really connected to the charters. I would recommend it to any fellow Disney lover but maybe wait till your a bit older because it can be a little scary at points

Dodie Clark
Dodie is a Youtuber and she is fast becoming one of my favourites. Her channel is called Doddleoddle, she is an amazing singer and she has written a lot of really lovely original songs. She's also very funny and entertaining to watch so I defiantly think you should go and give her a watch. Tell me if you do in the comments :)

Food  

Oreos
I have eaten so many Oreos in that past month! I don't know what it is! I have always liked them its just lately that I have become a bit addicted. I think I might have a problem.

Easter Eggs
Obviously I have eaten sooooooo many Easter eggs this month as it was Easter and I can't get enough!! I still have like 8 :D

Fashion

Newlook Jeans
I just have one fashion item to tell you about this month and that is these amazing jeans from Newlook that are high waisted and a really cute pastel blue and I have been wearing them almost every day lately .

Other 

Fairy Lights
I have filled my room with fairy lights and I can not get enough of them! they just look soooo pretty and cosy and I just love them.

Links
Wake Me Up Concealer
Mascara
Zoella Perfume
Eyebrow Powder
Dodie Clark
Jeans


Hope you enjoyed!! Tell me your favourites in the comments
See ya soon Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment