string of lights

string of lights

Saturday 18 July 2015

Some Things About Me

Hi Guys!!
Even though I would like to keep myself pretty privet, I figured it would be cool to tell anyone who is reading this a little it about me.So, I thought why not do the Some things about me tag for you!?So lets get started!!!!


1.My full name is Charlotte Cherry Reid


2.I am a Leo


3.I am scared of heights, eels, slugs, most bugs, very deep water adn death (how morbid am I ?) 


4.I love canoeing, youtube, netflix and my puppy dog Margot


5.The last song I listened to was "She's Kinda Hot" by 5 Seconds Of Summer or if you are a true fan, 5sos


6.I am wearing pink under where right now (weirdest question ever!)


7.The reason I started a blog was because I am really board because its summer 


8.Right now I feel giggly, don't know why


9.I really, really want The Sims 4!!!!


10.My favourite movie is "School Of Rock" 


11.My favorite songs are "wherever You Are"~ 5sos, "Love Is Easy"~ McFly, "Misery Business"~ Paramore, "I Miss You"~ Blink-182, "Wigs"~ Birdy, "Girls"~1975 and loads more but I will probs do a post on that soon


12.My favorite bands are 5sos, Paramore, McFly, 1975, Rixton and Royal Blood and I think there are more but I can't remember right now


13.I find blue eyes, nice hair and a good sence of humour attractive in other people


14. My guilty pleasure is Americas Next Top Model


15.I have 5 pets. They are, Margot who is a 10 month old miniature schnauzer, Burt and Ernie who are guinea pigs, Jumble who is a 22 year old cat and Hardy who is a 12 year old black lab


16.I really love playing the piano and art


17.My celebrety crushes are Luke Hemmings from 5sos, Grant Gustin from Glee and the flash, Jude Law, Luke Korns from YouTube and Dan from Danisnotonfire  


18. I know its kind of obvious because I am a 13 year old girl who is alive but, my favourite blog is Zoella. I am sorry

19. I would like to have 2 or 3 kids in the very far future


20.I have an unidentical twin sister called Amelie


Thanks for reading! 

see ya soon Xx
twitter~ Xcharley_cherry
instagram~Xcharley_cherry

1 comment: